Kindly Fugu

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
I was just checking out everyone's avatars and I noticed that yours is of Mr.T so I'm assuming that you are a fan of his. Well, I just wanted to inform you (and everyone else) of my claim to fame. I (yes lil ol' me) met Mr.T at a BlueJay's game AND I got his autograph! :cool:

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
LOL! Under the ICQ 2000a message windows there are ads and one of them is Mr.T and it says "I pity the fool who don't use 1-800-COLLECT" LOL!

ok, i got a crazy story about mr. T...although its not as good as meeting him :) When i just a lad, my 2 older brothers and i had the origianl Mr. T doll. Anyone who has had this doll, remembers how easy his head would pop off. One day...we decided to bury him in the backyard...his body in one hole and his head...another. Years later we had to move out of that house, so we decided to go dig em up. When we dug up his body...his head was back on!!! :D Now this might seem familiar of the 1800 collect commercial of him on the beach, burried up to his head. coincidence??? i dont think so.

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
That's sort of weird...

When i met him he was SO huge! PLUS he had on all his trade mark gold chains, etc. Man, I bet his jewellery weighed almost as much as I do!