Bandon Lighthouse

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
While out at the beach waiting for the fireworks to start, I had the opportunity to take a number of pictures of the Bandon Lighthouse and sunsets. I got some pretty good sunsets, but the landscape was in the way of a real good sunset....where I was at, the jetty was in the way. ANyway, right in front of us was the lighthouse so I started shooting pictures of it at various times of the evening. This is one that came out pretty good though.

bandon_lighthouse.jpg

greenfreak

Posty, I like the jetty(s), they give it some depth. Because they're clearer than the lighthouse, it gives the horizon a misty sort of look.

Have you ever considered posting some of your stuff on www.photo.net?

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
greenfreak said:
Posty, I like the jetty(s), they give it some depth. Because they're clearer than the lighthouse, it gives the horizon a misty sort of look.

Have you ever considered posting some of your stuff on www.photo.net?

Yes, I have. I've posted two images. the candle image and this image as well. I won't post anything there that dosen't even look right as most of the people who put images up there are WAY ahead of me. Some of those guys are more than likely professionals just playing around. The imaes I've seen on that site are some of the greatest I've even seen.

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Actually, it's three I've posted. One was a digital alteration that I did in Photoshop. I haven't posted that one here though.

greenfreak

I posted about 13 pictures back in April but I've fallen behind in my scanning and uploading pictures. I actually met a couple of people on photo.net who are members of a camera club that I joined. Like you, though, I feel that my work just isn't up to snuff but I try anyway. :)